…would have put up one of my daughter’s pics here but she doesn’t have any in Zemanta yet (that we know of)! The pic in my blog heading is from a photo she took of my students rehearsing onstage May ’09.
Here’s the photo attribution for my blog heading:
Jenna Duffy (All Rights Reserved)! See more of her photos on Facebook.
Ok-it’s official-I’m a Geek-Zemanta put on a link to THIS blog of MINE-and I’m teaching my computer-saavy young adult daughter how to do something on the computer instead of the other way around!
My daughter is an incredible photographer but today I showed her edublogs and now I’m demonstrating how Zemanta works. So I’m going to talk here about photography for a second and web design and webtools just so I can see what Zemanta comes up with. She doesn’t think she has enough time to investigate web 2.0 tools or blogs, much less time for actual blogging but I’m hoping we’ll find some quick link to fashion photography or Apple or iMac articles that she might like to use for her photography projects and share with friends- just so she can see how edublogs works with Zemanta.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Things 1, 2, 3? My Reflections On Web 2.0 & Life-Long Learning (jrduffy09.edublogs.org)
- testing zemanta (glemak.com)
- 10 Tools That Make My Life Worth Living (networksboise.wordpress.com)
- Zemanta – the Coolest Application for Bloggers I Have Seen (change-management-blog.com)
- Tutorial: Getting Started with Zemanta (zemanta.com)
- What is Zemanta?? (pagephotography1964.blogspot.com)
- New Zemanta WordPress plugin and 2.8 compatibility (zemanta.com)